Thursday, May 1, 2014

UV Craft Challenge 1: Fiddleheads Round-up

First, a little housekeeping. Summer is coming and to keep things easiest we've decided to limit the challenges to once a quarter. They will still run a full month and the next one will be in July with the topic to be announced in June. Feel free to comment with your ideas for future challenges.

Best I know, Rebecca and I were the only crafters this challenge. Both of us felt it was a great experience. I love how this encouraged me to be creative and flow with how things happened. I not only made a table runner, I also found enough fabric for a table cloth. Rebecca came up with two wonderful and very different projects for the challenge.

 Fiddlehead Table Runner
 Fiddlehead Tote


 Fiddlehead Crochet Projects

If you created a fiddlehead project, or if you find time for a later project on this theme, please post in the comments. I still hope to play with my plastic bag idea and post those results so maybe I'll do a final round-up at the end of the quarter. Keep watch for the topic for July's UV Craft Challenge sometime in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment